The calendar items behave like regular pages where panes can be placed next to or below. The collection of calendar items is a calendar. When tags are added to calendar items, these items can be displayed in a separate calendar.
- Go back to the Paddle Store
- Navigate to the Calendar Paddlet and click Install
- Go to the back end of your site, Content> Add content
- In the left column there is now a new page type: Calendar item
- Give the item a Title
- Enter a start and end date
- If the item lasts only 1 day, you can uncheck "Add to End."
- Press Save and via "Page Content and Options" you can choose an image and tag a tag
Add to page
- Then you can add a calendar to a page. Go to the back end of your Page> Page Regions
- Select the Calendar pane
- Here you can choose the view and any filter-based filtering