Via RSS, it is possible to keep up to date with the latest news articles or articles on a website. The visitor can subscribe to one or more RSS feeds via an RSS Reader to get an overview of the latest published content.
You can place multiple RSS feeds on a website, with one or more filters, such as page types (news headlines, basic pages, ...) and tags. After you create a feed, new content automatically enters the visitor's RSS Reader.
- Go to the Paddle store via the back end of your website
- Install the Outgoing RSS paddlet
Some visitors do not like the monthly newsletter but want the news as soon as it is online.
- Go to the Paddle Store to configure the Outbound RSS paddlet
- Click on "+ New RSS Feed" at the top
- The feed title is important and will no longer be changed afterwards
- You can filter the RSS feed of your kañooh website by page type, tags and keywords. (Look at the backend at 'Structure'> 'Taxonomy' after which words you already use.)
Post the RSS feed
In addition to creating an RSS feed, visitors should be able to view and subscribe to it.
- Go to the backend of a page and click "Page regions"
- Then add the RSS feeds pane